Simple works fine

no strings attached;

8/21/2007

noone but me from URL @ 6:34 PM

oh, sorry, i must show this.
HAHAHAHAHHA.

~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
EH IM STRAIGHT LOR
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
):
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
SIGHHH
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
I TELL YOU
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
THIS IS WHY I TURN TO VIOLENCE, MAN
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
UNBASED ACCUSATIONS + HEIGHT DISCRIMINATION
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
I IS TRAUMATISED
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
sarahj polite smiles; says:
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA.
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
EVIDENCE OF SYIKIN BEING TRAUMATISED CAN BE SEEN IN HER DECLINE OF ENGLISH

~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
you know the picture you paint of me as a person on your blog
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
i sound like a wacko.
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
SIGH
~syikin~ > cause nothing I have is truly mine [aries] says:
CURSED BE SHE WHO DARES TO INCUR MY WRATH. WAHAHAHAHAHA.
footnote: that includes, cutting zee priceless, beyong priceless, more priceless than prada, gucci, vuitton, geylang methodist primary sch shorts


No, syikin is not violent, unstraight, nor a whacko.
She's not weird at all, especially since she rates her pri sch pe shorts with as much worth as her squadmates.
I pity you who have not met syikin in your lifetime.

She looks so innocent.
BUT OMG,
she's the best example as to how,
looks can be are deceiving.

template by seven ten design